Requirements for admission are:
- A bachelor or equivalency diploma in health care related major from an accredited program.
- A minimum GPA of B or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (a notarized Chinese or English translation of transcript is required).
- An English proficiency test score equivalent to one of the following or above for those whose native language is not English:TOEFL ITP 500, CBT 173, iBT 61, IELTS 4.5 or TOEIC 600;
The application must include the following:
- Two copies of the completed application form and declaration.
- An official transcript of bachelor and pertinent diploma with verification by the R.O.C. Overseas Missions in the country of the school.
- Documented evidence of financial support verified by the R.O.C. Overseas Missions.
- A study plan.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendations.
- Evidence of English proficiency.
Remarks: Chinese or English translation is required provided any of the above documents is not in either of the languages aforementioned.